Friday, January 14, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #22 - Take 1




This year I hope to share with you lots more of my stamped projects!
Today my girls have gone to my parents' for a sleepover, so it was the perfect opportunity for me to take part in a challenge. I've followed the CASE Study Challenges for a while, but never participated before.

This is the inspiration I worked from, made by Mercy Kerin:


I love the colours, it has a kind of Prairie Chick feel to it, so I stuck with them for my first attempt.


Rather than gathering the ribbon I pleated it on double-sided tape - love that look!


All stamped images by Stampin' Up!

Heaps of fun and very therapeutic during my child-free time, which is pretty scarce in January...

In fact so much fun that I made another card for this challenge, which will be in the next post.

Don't forget to take a look at the other challenge cards here!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Love all the texture and the colors you used...wonderful!! Thanks for playing along with CASE Study this week, I'm having fun being the sponsor and visiting all of these great blogs!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh what a superb CASE! You took it literally and I love it! Thank you for playing the CASE Study this week! xxx

Jean Martin said...

Beautifully simple and elegant! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! :)