Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Cheerful


It is a miserable rainy day here.

But a new red spotty cup & saucer makes me feel more cheerful.

The girls have been at my parents for the weekend.

We didn't plan anything special for while they were gone,

but enjoyed the serenity,

got some things done around the house,

went out for dinner

and watched some movies.

A good weekend.

And now it's time for me to go and pick them up

in time for school tomorrow.

*  *  *  

and in case you were wondering ...

... yes, I'm still on my gluten-free/dairy-free/low salicylate/low-amine diet ... 

... and the rest ...

... hence the hot water "tea" in my new cup ...

... but the DF/GF cookies are yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the cup and saucer colour is just one that makes you want to smile looking at it ....enjoy!