Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas 2016









Some time during October I had a bad dream.
In it I realised suddenly that it was Christmas Eve, and that we had done nothing to prepare for Christmas. I guess that was my way of dealing with the fear I had then, that I just wouldn't cope with Christmas this year, on top of work and study and everything else. 
October was a crazy month, I had 5 massive deadlines to meet.
After that I was sick with the flu, and after that, things got a bit better. 

Although I have been very busy with school and uni, and school end-of-year events,
we did get to prepare for Christmas. We did almost everything we normally do, and this last week, especially, has been lovely.


Hoping you and your family have had a wonderful Christmas, too.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: