Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sydney Harbour


On Thursday Steve and I went on a harbour cruise on beautiful Sydney Harbour.

This was a wonderful gift from some of my family for my 40th birthday in September.

We headed out of Circular Quay

past the Opera House

and explored the eastern suburbs beaches and waterfronts before heading a little way out of the Heads ...

... and then turning towards Middle Harbour on the northern side of the harbour.


The weather was perfect for the length of the cruise, and it was lovely to sit and relax, looking at the beautiful surroundings, the interesting homes and boats ... it was hard to believe that somewhere at the time my parents were picking up our girls from school and taking them home to mind ... we felt like we were on a holiday, which was just what we needed.


I especially loved the lighthouses ...

No comments: