Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Productive Day


Yesterday the girls went back to school and I shopped for music for my students.

Today I joined a craft group :-)

We are meeting each Thursday morning and even with arriving late after teaching piano I will still get in 2 hours of solid craft each week! So I am getting carried away thinking of all the things I could make this year! Which I will maybe make one quarter of.

I originally thought of doing some card-making or scrapbooking today, but just couldn't be bothered to sort and lug all the stuff - maybe next week. Besides, the embroidery bug has bitten. So above is a sneak peek at what I am working on.
Then I came home and did some scrapbooking after all


and baked a plum cake. I never cooked with plums before but this cake is sooo delicious and impressive-looking! I will definitely be making it again!

No comments: