Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Done!

This is what things looked like about 12.00 yesterday - first coat of ceiling done and first coat on the wall. At this stage I was panicking because the paint looked purple - especially right up next to the original yellow. I was also hoping things would look a whole lot better with the picture rail painted the right colour!


But by 11.00pm the ceilings, walls, picture rail and skirting board all had two coats of paint, the piano and sideboard and all the china were back in their proper places.

This morning I woke up exhausted and with a very sore hand, but it was worth it!

Of course I still have the other half, really more than half of the room to do ... and I want to find a mirror to go over the sideboard, and frame some sheet music for the wall ... and hang the new blind on the window ... can't wait till it's finished!

No comments: