Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jane Austen Party - let the fun begin!


In about 10 days I will have a "significant" birthday, and to celebrate I'm holding a Jane Austen party! Last year I had a Pride & Prejudice Party with some friends just for the sake of it, and it was so much fun I'm going to do it again, bigger this time, for my birthday. Over the next 2 weeks I'll be showing you what I'm doing to plan and prepare.

These are my invitations, stamped with the gorgeous Stampin' Up! Brocade Basics set (retired). I love how they turned out. Especially when I see them en masse like this!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun!! I wish we lived closer! How exciting! I would love to do this for my 30th that is coming up in a few months! I just may...

Hope you are doing great!

Lynda said...

They look awesome!!! I sincerely hope you have the best time at the party.

100th Birthday said...

Hi Fiona

Oh how I wish that I could be at your party to share in your celebrations!! The invitations look really beautiful - you are so creative.

Miss you all! Seeing the photos of Em and Laura in their Irish dancing dresses makes last year seem like just yesterday. Well done Emily :-)

The new paint job is fabulous and Lucy "ooh and ahhed" at the bright and funky lamp shade. Looking forward to seeing the finished room.

Tiff