Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Spring Card


I haven't been posting much stamping lately, not even on my Stampin' Up! blog, but this is one I taught at a class the other night.  I love the way the colours turned out. 

The week has been busy, preparing for the stamping class, piano students, Little People sleeping over and so on.  And then in the back of my mind the fact that Christmas is not so far away and there's so much to do ... but for now I'm thinking "Spring" not "almost Christmas" (so I won't show you the Christmas card we made the other night LOL) and staying in a semi-denial of the approach of Christmas.  At least until November begins .... tomorrow ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You sound busy! :) Glad things are going ok! I will be working on a letter for you tonight! :)