Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cool change


After the longest hot spell on record, the heat wave has broken.

I am sitting blissfully by an open window while cool air and rain blow in onto me.

Last night we had a short blackout which set our sensor light flashing on and off continuously.

So Steve ended up getting out the ladder in the dark and fixing it.

It was 10.30 and the temperature was still 34degC! (93.2 deg F)

Now it is 20deg, and tonight Sydneysiders will sleep well.

I am looking forward to a new week and some energy to get some things done:

Getting my music teaching organized for the year

Continuing with de-cluttering - this week my craft area

Planning and leading bible study, we start back this week and are studying Isaiah, which I am really looking forward to.

Maybe working more on the armchair slipcover I started last year

And maybe painting the inside of a dresser.


Plenty to do.

The hot weather drains me so much, but this cool change is breathing new life into me!

No comments: