Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stampin' Up Card Gallery


The sun is shining again here, so I've finally been able to take photos of the cards I made a couple of weeks ago (during the I-have-the-trestle-table-up-and-the-stamps-are-here-and-what-else-is-a-girl-to-do? stage I went through)

It was fun (of course) to try out all my new stamps and punches, but also to try and use up stamped images and scraps I had put into a box years ago, giving them new life with a few of my new products - very satisfying. I'm looking forward to doing some more stamping and scrapbooking when certain other jobs have been taken care of ... hopefully next week!



The alligator from the Wild About You set is such a cool creature! I loved how the dotted line from the In the Spotlight set just added something simple to the left side, which was looking bare. The spiral punch is fun, too. And, of course, the bird!

This card, and the card at the top of the post, use the other hostess set I received, A Little Bit of Happiness. Lovely detailed drawings to colour or leave plain.


I finally made a few more Christmas cards! These use the So Swirly wheel and the In the Spotlight stamps. I think I've made about 10 Christmas cards now.


And what is not to love about the Peaceful Wishes set? It is hard to go wrong with these stamps. The background card is more plummy than purple in the flesh, and the white is really a pearl shimmer. I think it's going to be a Peaceful Wishes Christmas this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are beautiful!