Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stampin' Up goodies

I realised I never wrote about my lovely new stamps etc. from my Stampin' Up party. After they arrived I did some serious stamping for a week or so. I had a cold so it was good to sit and be busy with my hands rather than try to do housework. (well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

Anyway above is shown the products I received from the party, about $170 worth of that was free in hostess gifts, then I ordered more cardstock, the cost of which was "covered" by my recent cardmaking class, and I ordered about $200 more. Lots of lovely stamp sets and punches, as well as cardstock.

A friend very kindly ordered a gift for me too, an ink cartridge for the stamping wheel, which looks perfect with the "So Swirly" wheel I ordered. I can't wait to use this for Christmas cards!
As a thankyou to her I made this little pack of cards and stamped/punches pieces using the So Swirly wheel and the hostess set "In the Spotlight" (sorry the photo is sideways)
I love the way the punches and stamps work together, especially the 5-petal flower punch.
This is a close-up of the label I made using my (now sizable) collection of circle punches. So much fun!
I've made lots of cards, and I'm just waiting for some good light around here to photograph them. Yes, after our day or two of sunshine we are back to grey weather again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh fun!!!!! I am drooling now -I love stationery and stamps and anything like that! Very cool! Thanks for sharing!