Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

If only it were this easy ...


Today was the first day after a long weekend - always hard. And it was busy - teaching an extra recorder class for a friend, adding an extra errand between bible study and groceries which involved about 40 minutes of driving, teaching an extra piano lesson this afternoon for a student doing an exam tomorrow.

Then tonight I went to play traditional Irish music at a pub session, which I do every fortnight. It's lots of fun, and I'll post about it tomorrow, but now it is 11.30 and I have to get up and teach recorder again tomorrow before school and I know the rest of the week is busy ...

If only I had a clock, so cheerful and red,
That I would actually listen to and get out of bed!
A digital alarm clock, or even a husband waking me, is not quite the same!

No comments: