Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hooked


It's official, I'm hooked on crochet.

Here are my three first granny squares, still working on the whole 'starting new colours' thing, and the centres are not quite right, but I'm getting there.


The girls are getting used to asking questions and me answering
"... hang on a sec ..."


... but I think Steve looks at me working on my granny squares ...

... and imagines ...


... the worst ...

Don't you just love it!!!

This afternoon I took a break from crocheting to look at the op shop for hooks and patterns.
No hooks, but a few old books of patterns, with classic designs like this one (words fail me!), which I look forward to sharing!

Takes me back to the 70s ...

1 comment:

Hill upon Hill said...

Um, do you think you could show me sometime (I mean instruct)?