Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Stampin' Up Workshop

The other night I went to a Stampin' Up workshop run by the talented Marelle, and this is what she taught us:

A cute little box, made of cardstock and covered with pretty paper, decorated with the scallop punch and a stamped image and eyelet

and 6 beautiful notecards



These Brocade Background papers are so gorgeous.

This background is one of my favourites in the set:

And this ...

We used the Baroque Motifs and Brocade Basics sets and various greeting stamps.

The night was lots of fun, most of the other ladies were new to stamping so it was nice to be able to help a little, and nice to be on the student side of the class after teaching many stamping classes myself a few years back and now and then recently. And then of course I had to order some products ... ;-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those are really cool! Gosh I wish I was as creative :-)