Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Wide and high and deep


Printed and hand-stamped inserts


to match a set of Kmart notebooks.
It's been good to do something creative here and there in stolen moments.


Stationery and fabric design trends are so close to stamping trends these days,
it's easy to find stamps and inks in my stash that coordinate with most things I might buy.
(well ... that and the fact that I have a rather large stamp collection ;-)


I will adhere these inside the front covers, and the ladies in my bible study group
will use these books to keep notes and prayer points.
We're studying the book of Ephesians this term,
so I picked one of my favourite passages.



1 comment:

Amy at love made my home said...

What a lovely gift and way to start off your class Fiona, and so great the way that you coordinated everything together - you are so clever!! xx