(Mine is on the left and (8yo) Laura's on the right)
1. Select some stickers. We used gold-edged butterflies.
2. Place stickers on a piece of black card.
3. If you want, at this point you could lightly draw a border around the edge of the bookmark as a guide to where you will leave the edges blank.
4. Using good-quality pencils (we used Prismacolors) and working on a soft even surface such as a magazine, colour around the stickers using the colours and shapes found in the stickers as a guide.
Don't forget to keep your digital pet nearby in case it wants something to eat.
5. Admire your finished bookmarks. These remind us of stained-glass windows. The way these pencils show up so richly on black is just beautiful.