Ok here goes my first WFMW post:
This week the theme is 5 ingredients or less, and here is the recipe for an easy tuna casserole I grew up with, even my fussy girls will eat (some of) this one!
Easy Tuna Casserole
1 450g tin tuna in brine (close to a lb, not sure what size tins in US)
1 tin condensed tomato soup (I use Campbell's)
1/2 a pack pasta (250g or 1/2 lb I guess)
some grated cheese (depends on how cheesy you like it)
mixed dried herbs
1. Cook the pasta in boiling water, and drain.
2. Place half the pasta in the base of a greased casserole dish
3. Place half the tuna on top of the pasta, then half the condensed soup. Sprinkle with herbs. (put in a cheese layer here if you want)
4. Repeat the layers of pasta, tuna and soup & herbs, then top with grated cheese.
5. Bake at 200deg C (or 390deg F) for 20 minutes, or slower for longer, if it suits. So long as the cheese is golden and crusty - yum!
I can't wait to see the other recipes at WFMW at Rocks in my Dryer. And, I know, the above is not a photo of Easy Tuna Casserole but at least it's slightly related!