Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Craft and Cooking

The girls went back to school yesterday, and I have 3 days mostly free before going back to work and a more normal routine from Friday. So what am I doing? Good question. I wish I knew where the time was going. Here it is almost 2pm on my 2nd free day and what have I got to show for it?

From my "grocery shopping" yesterday ...


A bundle of new ideas for giftgiving, mostly using papercrafts but some sewing



I love these ...



Some quick crafting yesterday produced a gift ready to post to a sister-in-law for her birthday ...


I made a wallet and cards very similar to the ones I made for Mum in June, using Stampin' Up products.

The tab does up with a little piece of velcro underneath


I bought a pen which I decorated with a few ribbons



and a cute notebook from the newsagency which matches my colour scheme pretty well.




In the kitchen I have ...

a fridge and pantry full of fresh food (no mean feat in itself!) ...

one yummy sultana cake (I know it's yummy because one corner underneath got stuck in the tin and I sampled it ;-)

(just not quite sure why the photo is not rotated)


some chicken sausages and delicious meatballs for the girls' lunches this week. (I have decided I am sick of their fussy eating and this week they are going to eat what they are given and no filling up on biscuits, crackers etc. Not sure how it will go, but I figure it's worth a try) ....

... hmmm and a pile of things to wash up!

Now I have one more precious hour so I am off to do some scrapbooking before the school pick-up.

1 comment:

Hill upon Hill said...

Incredibly productive, that is where the time went....