Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Turning Japanese with Hero Arts

I've had my eye on the oh-so-cute Japanese doll stamps from Hero Arts ever since they came out - and yesterday I bought them! Three gorgeous little girls who are going to find their way onto so many of my cards.


I am considering myself "on holidays" at the moment (just one more piano lesson to teach tomorrow) and my first moments of freedom yesterday were spent at the stamp shop - first locating the dolls, and then finding Japanese-y looking flowers and a butterfly to go with them.

And since then? Well, I've made 5 cards with them so far, in amongst some Stampin' Up! cards, and these are my first three. I'm loving mixing colours I might not normally mix, together with origami papers and flowers and gemstones ... lots of fun.


I don't think you've seen the end of these little girls.

No comments: