Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Walking

Stampin' Up!  The Nicest Things card

My early morning walks

are becoming a good habit,

and giving me energy 

throughout the day.

Energy to 

do 3 loads of washing,

clean the bathrooms,

wash the windows,

iron,

grocery shop,

send a card to an old friend,


and walk again in the evening with

Skater Girl and Sweet Almost-16 Girl.


All instead of sleeping in 

and feeling groggy all day.

 On top of those benefits,

I get some time to myself

to enjoy beautiful mornings

and to listen to Tim Keller talks.

Photo taken in 2010, same route.
Hoping I can keep it up

even when school starts.

and as the mornings become 

cooler and darker.

1 comment:

Amy at love made my home said...

Good on you Fiona! I hope that you enjoy your walks and that you can keep them up. Still too cold and wet and dark here for morning walking, but it should be better by the end of the month - I hope!! xx