Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged - 8 Random Facts about Me


I have been tagged by Linda at Remote Treechanger to tell 8 Random Facts about Me

Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts About Me

1. I am a sucker for anything old. Everything old in our extended family eventually finds its way to our home.

2. I have never been flown in an aeroplane. Never. Growing up we could never afford aeroplane holidays, then we we got married we were saving for a house, then we had kids .... maybe one day!

3. I love 1930s china, especially Meakin

4. I don’t like Chopin. I know it is shocking for a piano teacher to admit that, but it’s true.

5. I find it very hard to walk past a newsagent without walking in and browsing the magazines.

6. When I feel depressed some baking never fails to cheer me up

7. I don’t like gardening, but I love gardens. I think it is the fear of pain and sweat that puts me off.

8. I am the only person I know (apart from my husband LOL) who came home early because their honeymoon was so bad. Well, not the honeymoon itself, but the place we were staying at – eek!

Now I am going to be naughty and not tag 8 more people. Most of the blogs I read have already posted their 8 random facts about themselves in recent weeks, I think. But if you are reading this and haven't posted 8 facts about yourself then feel free to do so and leave a comment and I'll come and visit your blog!

2 comments:

Linda said...

My husband and I were talking about Meakin at lunchtime. Our daughter had picked some blossoms from the flowering pear, and put them in a cup. Not sure if it was actually Meakin but it was autumn toned.

Anonymous said...

I learnt some new things...
Jacqui (I am not signed in at present....)