1. I am a sucker for anything old. Everything old in our extended family eventually finds its way to our home.
2. I have never been flown in an aeroplane. Never. Growing up we could never afford aeroplane holidays, then we we got married we were saving for a house, then we had kids .... maybe one day!
3. I love 1930s china, especially Meakin
4. I don’t like Chopin. I know it is shocking for a piano teacher to admit that, but it’s true.
5. I find it very hard to walk past a newsagent without walking in and browsing the magazines.
6. When I feel depressed some baking never fails to cheer me up
7. I don’t like gardening, but I love gardens. I think it is the fear of pain and sweat that puts me off.
8. I am the only person I know (apart from my husband LOL) who came home early because their honeymoon was so bad. Well, not the honeymoon itself, but the place we were staying at – eek!
Now I am going to be naughty and not tag 8 more people. Most of the blogs I read have already posted their 8 random facts about themselves in recent weeks, I think. But if you are reading this and haven't posted 8 facts about yourself then feel free to do so and leave a comment and I'll come and visit your blog!